The National Research Scholars Meet (NRSM) in Life sciences-2017 invites abstracts from
researchers around India. Students from academia, industry and research organizations are welcome
to submit their abstracts and be a part of this one-of- a-kind scientific experience. Few abstracts
based on scientific merit will be chosen for platform presentation. All other abstracts will be eligible
for poster presentation.
Abstract should reach us before 20thNovember 2017
- Abstract must be submitted online in registartion form.
- After abstract is submitted online please send us word file of abstract in following format at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstract must be typed 1.5-space, in English, using 12 point size font - Times New Roman, and should not exceed 250 words including references and foot notes if any.
- Title should be bold, do not italicize or underline any items in the title.
- Authors should be listed by first name and surname. Name of presenting author should be underlined. Do not include title, degrees, or any suffix in the author’s field.
- Mention the complete name of the institution in which the work is carried out, followed by city and by author if they are from different institutions.
- The abstract should be in order of background, methods, results, and conclusions as shown in the sample.
- Avoid abbreviations in title.
- Avoid tables, graphs and images in the abstract.
- The presenting author must be a registered participant.
- Once submitted, no corrections in the abstract are possible.
- In case of difficulty or to withdraw abstract contact us at email@example.com before 1st December 2017
- For abstract related query please contact:
- Name: Harish Bharambe Contact Number: 08208047218
- Name: Shalini Suresh Contact Number: 09619318199